I already know why I still have not passed yet learned to drive a hilly area.
This is because the car I use is a little old car.
No wonder when using the car all the Viva does not pose a direct problem.
After a trial-by-trial, and, worst of all when my thumb started bleeding because pressing the clucth ... I understood little by little.
So tomorrow I will be again once the class begins ... this time I will make sure I do exactly
pray for me
This is because the car I use is a little old car.
No wonder when using the car all the Viva does not pose a direct problem.
After a trial-by-trial, and, worst of all when my thumb started bleeding because pressing the clucth ... I understood little by little.
So tomorrow I will be again once the class begins ... this time I will make sure I do exactly
pray for me
No comments:
Post a Comment